Location: Sheetz Distribution Services – PROSPECT, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Assist in the delivery of products to the various Sheetz stores in a safe and timely manner. Will work full time hours consisting of 3 routes/nights per week – each route typically is 14 hours. Will have a consistent work schedule every week.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with accurately completing required documentation either manually or with the use of technology ensuring delivery to the appropriate destinations.
- Assist with the unloading of all products safely ensuring accurate and timely product delivery to customer.
- Maintain a piece count for drivers.
- Assist driver by assuring mail bags and hand-trucks are loaded onto the trailer.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School/GED/Sheetz Training
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Source: Sheetz - Custom Search driver