Location: Sheetz Corporate – Claysburg, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Install HVAC systems, hood systems, refrigeration systems, food service equipment, and shelving in new stores, rebuilds, and remodels. Install new equipment for roll-outs of new menu items.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Install equipment in new stores, rebuilds, remodels and other food service projects meeting quality workmanship standards and safety regulation policies.
- Install and repair air conditioning units on rooftop of stores.
- Install duct work into ceiling and do wiring and plumbing in roof trusses and counters.
- Raise and install evaporator coils.
- Unload trucks and transport materials.
- Take over and direct crew when crew leader is absent.
- Complete accurate paperwork, including weekly transaction logs for procurement card, reconciling receipts with monthly procurement card statement, and D.O.T. logs.
- Barcode and document new equipment, when assigned, for tracking of warranties, analyzing reliability, maintenance issues, and technical support.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- Technical / Trade training / Sheetz training
- 1 year related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- E.P.A. certifications – license I and II
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Source: Sheetz - Custom Search driver