Location: Sheetz Corporate – CLAYSBURG, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Maintains control of visitor reception and management for assigned location and, in coordination with the Security Operations Center, promotes and supports physical security of the facility and personnel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Greet, and through operation of the visitor management system with applicable policies, record entrance/exit of all visitors to the facility.
- Facilitate the notification of employees when visitors arrive.
- Greet and conduct initial assessment of community members who present at the facility with a comment or complaint, then notify appropriate employee personnel for expeditious resolution of the issue.
- At the direction of the Security Operations Center Manager or Loss Investigation and Security Operations Manager, conduct physical presence and security patrols of the facility on foot or in a vehicle, as directed.
- Make instantaneous well-reasoned decisions regarding the use of deadly force.
- Monitor surveillance tools; review video for verification of information and make follow-on phone calls regarding same.
- As directed, respond to internal and external facility incidents to de-escalate them, coordinate with emergency services personnel, and render aid, as appropriate.
- When external guards are temporarily assigned to the facility, coordinate and communicate with them to ensure highest degree of physical security for the facility.
- Notify administrative services or other appropriate personnel of deliveries and receive said deliveries, as needed and directed.
- Maintain fresh beverage offering for guests and employees who utilize the facility lobby.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years prior law enforcement; or security-professional or other related experience, which required routine and extensive interaction with the public, required.
- PA Act 235 required
- Basic First Aid, required (must obtain within sixty days of employment)
- CPR/AED- Adult and Pediatric , required (must obtain within sixty days of employment)
- Handgun concealed carry permit for the state in which duties are performed, required (must obtain within sixty days of employment)
- Valid State-issued driver’s license required
Tools & Equipment
- General Office Equipment
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Source: Sheetz - Custom Search driver