Location: Sheetz Corporate – LANCASTER, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Install, replace, repair and maintain all store equipment at the lowest possible cost. Complete scheduled preventative maintenance tasks and service calls as well as site checks and inspections of store facilities to ensure optimal operation for stores and customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain all equipment and facilities in good working order. Troubleshoot, diagnose issues and make repairs to equipment in stores according to established procedures to minimize parts usage.
- Complete scheduled or assigned preventative maintenance or special projects per scope of work and on schedule.
- Communicate issues and provide feedback to the Facility Support Manager regarding maintenance issues, facility/equipment opportunities and outside service vendor performance.
- Utilize maintenance work order system to complete repair calls, close completed calls, enter resolutions for calls and update calls according to company policies and procedures. Complete assigned work by required deadline. Respond to high priority calls according to company guidelines.
- Maintain company vehicle and adhere to all state/local/federal laws and company policies regarding operation of a motor vehicle.
- Attend and participate in all work related meetings, scheduled inventories and training classes. Maintain all certifications as required by manufacturers and local/state/federal law.
- Maintain truck inventory accurately and manage parts inventory according to company policy and procedures. Maintain assigned tolls according to company policy.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Trade School preferred
- 1 year related experience
- Valid Driver’s License
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Source: Sheetz - Custom Search driver