Location: Sheetz Corporate – MADISON, VA
This position is 2nd shift and the hours would be 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Maintain and repair all store equipment, HVAC, refrigeration, petroleum equipment at lowest possible cost and execute all environmental compliance programs. Complete scheduled preventative maintenance tasks. Perform all assigned maintenance activities in order for the stores to continue providing total customer focus to our customers
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain store equipment, HVAC, refrigeration, petroleum equipment and overall facility in good working order. Troubleshoot, diagnose issues and make repairs to equipment according to established procedures to minimize parts usage.
- Complete scheduled and assigned preventative maintenance of all store equipment.
- Complete scheduled and assigned washing and cleaning of store’s windows.
- Communicate issues and provide feedback to the Facility Support Manager regarding maintenance issues, facility/equipment opportunities and outside service vendor performance.
- Utilize maintenance work order system to complete repair calls, close completed calls, enter resolutions for calls and update calls according to company policies and procedures. Complete assigned work by required deadline. Respond to high priority calls according to company guidelines.
- Maintain fully stocked inventory and be accountable for all aspects of assigned inventory; assist in monitoring and control of maintenance inventory. Requisition parts necessary to complete the job. Provide technical information to ordering team ensuring proper delivery and ordering of all non stock parts.
- Attend and participate in all work related meetings, scheduled inventories and training classes. Maintain all certifications as required by manufacturers and local/state/federal law.
- Maintain company vehicle and adhere to all state/local/federal laws and company policies regarding operation and maintenance of company vehicle.
- All other tasks assigned by management.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Technical / Trade training / Sheetz training preferred
- 2 years related experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Universal 608 EPA certification and or Gilbarco certification or the successful obtainment of such certification in timeframe defined by management
- Must be available to work beyond usual end time on occasion to complete jobs
- Must be available to work every other Saturday and Sunday
- Must be available to work holidays when holiday falls on a regularly scheduled work day.
- Must be available to be “On Call” and respond to emergency calls a minimum of 58 scheduled days per year.
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Source: Sheetz - Custom Search driver