Location: CLI Transport – Manassas, VA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Load, unload and deliver petroleum products to our customer in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Drive to destination in accordance with all federal, state and local regulations and company policies/procedures, normally in periods up to eleven (11) hours driving, or not on duty for more than sixteen (16) hours, followed by an off-duty period of at least ten (10) consecutive hours.
- Accurately complete required documentation either manually or with the use of technology ensuring delivery to the appropriate destinations and/or maintenance for the appropriate time required by law.
- Load, transport and unload petroleum products safely ensuring accurate and timely product delivery to customer.
- Maintain flexibility to work various shifts, extra shifts and/or hours to ensure business needs are met
- Maintain Hours of Service requirements/medical certification in accordance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years experience and 130,000 verifiable tractor trailer miles with a clear MVR; must be 23 years of age
- CDL A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWC) – required at some terminal locations
ABOUT CLI TRANSPORT
CLI Transport, LP is the dedicated petroleum transporter for all Sheetz convenience stores. In 1993, CLI Transport delivered its first load of gasoline to the Sheetz stores. Since then, CLI Transport, LP has continued to grow with Sheetz and is able to maintain all the stores within the six state operating area with ample petroleum inventory.
Currently, CLI Transport operates 100 state-of-the-art tanker trucks out of eight major terminals located in Altoona, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, PA; Fairfax, Roanoke and Richmond, VA; and Greensboro and Durham, NC. In addition CLI operates seven satellite terminals located in Selinsgrove and Sinking Springs, PA; Walkersville, MD; Mount Jackson, VA; Akron, OH; Charleston, WV and, Goldsboro, NC.
At CLI, our mission is to provide safe, dependable and efficient transportation service to our customer at a competitive cost. Our 300 drivers serve our customer best through a safe driving record, a professional attitude, and Teamwork! If this sounds appealing, then CLI may be the right opportunity for you.
Source: Sheetz - Custom Search driver