Now Hiring, New and Experienced CDL Class ‘A’ Over the Road Truck Drivers. OTR drivers will have the opportunity to choose from different home time options while earning up to $.48 per mile starting pay with an average of 2,300 to 3,000 miles per week in the Eastern 37 states.
• Valid CDL Class A Driver’s License.
• Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
• Hazmat endorsement preferred
• Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
Pay and Benefits
• Up to $70,000 per year
• $8,000 sign –on bonus per experience drivers
• $6,000 sign – on bonus per inexperienced drivers
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
• 401 (K) savings plan with company match
• Paid orientation
• Paid time off
• Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualifies drivers